Cruise for a Cause to Doubtful Sound
Fiordland Trails Trust and Real Journeys
Pirate themed fundraising Event
Head to the briney hearties and help raise some serious pieces of eight for the second leg of Te Anau to Te Anau Downs trail, an extension of our extremely popular Lake2Lake trail from Te Anau to Manapouri. 100% of the booty you pay for your ticket goes to the Trails Trust. There’s not a lot of time – all tickets must be sold by 14 September!
What you will want to know:
– The cruise will leave from Manapouri at 12 noon, be at Pearl Harbour by 11.30am at the latest. Allow plenty of time to park and eat your pre-ordered pirate lunch. Cruise arrives back to Manapouri between 1.30 and 2pm. A little later than normal as Real Journeys have offered to give us some more time on the sound on Sunday morning. Manapouri has plenty of parking.
– As we are going with a pirate theme, please bring along your favourite pirate costume (not compulsory) for a night of scuttlebutt piratey adventure.
– Its going to be all fun and games with ‘ahoy me hearties’ entertainment and a brief trail update from Engineer David Boniface and Chairman Steve Hoskin. There be treasure with live and silent auctions, and any plunder or booty you wish to donate or suggest please let us know.
Cost of the Cruise
To maximise on this fantastic opportunity the charge will be:-
- $550 per person for top deck cabins – NEARLY SOLD OUT
- $349 per person for double/twin cabins
- $299 for quad share
- $998 for single cabin – SOLD OUT
Remember this is a 100% donation to the Trails Trust.
Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment to Fiordland Trails Trust bank account 03 1749 0049791 00, Westpac.
– We have an exciting opportunity for 4 lucky people to do an optional extra Helicopter flight to West Arm, courtesy of Te Anau Helicopters, followed by a mystery tour.
Enquire for more details from firstname.lastname@example.org
– Approximately 20 experienced cyclists will have the option to have their bikes taken to the top of the Wilmot Pass for an exhilarating cycle back down to West Arm on Sunday at an extra cost of $25 each for cartage of bikes on boat and to the top of the Pass.
– So don’t be a lily-livered scallywag – book your ticket today and get set for the time of your life with a great bunch of hearties whilst also making a solid donation to our great cause.
Shiver me timbers swashbucklers!
All proceeds from the Fiordland Trails Trust’s Doubtful Sound Cruise-for-a-Cause fundraiser will go towards the construction of the second leg of the new Te Anau to Te Anau Downs multi-purpose trail.